I’m working in this little Tamiya jewel, the build runs quickly, I did it with Carlos Alba, this model will be for scene to raffle in the Almeria Modelismo Clinic in February.
For the painting, I use the Vallejo’s primer and it “Bronze Green” set:
For the ilumination, I used the paint very contrasted, for an easy understanding, I airbrushed an easy tip, for explain the process:
- I start with the primer color, (it’s very dark color).
- For the shadows, mix 018 Camuflage Black to 250 Bronze Green, applied to the lower parts of the model.
- This mid tone, 250 Bronze Green + 252 , I aplly it in upper vertical and sloping sides of the Vehicle
- The Highlights, anterior color with 225 Light Green, in the upper horizontal panels.
- The last light, it’s aplied like small clouds in the horizontal plates.
The idea is to do a natural zenithal light, to enhance the volumes, to obtain a realistic results.
Carlos Alba, paint his Dingo, with me, here his pictures.